2022年7月2日 星期六

1101206英語廣播 English covered songs

 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1l3ugvF0ZhLt65fIQILRpcvaFSK6M1Ne7/view?usp=sharing

English Radio 1206: English covered songs

 

[Music]

Ben: Wow. Is that Disney songs? It sounds special, but it’s great.

Rebecca: 對阿,這是台灣原住民小朋友組成的希望兒童合唱團和阿妹張惠妹,為了迪士尼在台灣推出的新平台Disney+所合唱的歌曲。 They sing so well. This is the first time I heard A-mei sings English songs. A-mei is amazing.

Ben: I love A-mei too. Her pronunciation might not be perfect, but her voice is absolutely wonderful.

Rebecca: Speaking of A-mei covered English song, do you know other singer covered English songs?

Ben: Sure. 很多歌手都會翻唱英語歌。Let me introduce you 周深,a Chinese singer. He also has a beautiful voice. He covered Katy Sky’s “Monster” few years ago. 幾年前他翻唱的“Monster”和原唱的感覺不同,但是都能鼓舞人心呢!

Rebecca: Let’s hear the song.

[Music]

Rebecca: Oh, it’s really inspiring. I know another covered song that is classic, “Hey, Jude.”

Ben: “Hey, Jude”? The Beatles? 披頭四嗎? I know the song. It’s old. It’s like, my grandpa’s song.

Rebecca: But it’s classic, and never out of fashion. I want to introduce you the covered version by 孫燕姿, a Singapore singer

Ben: OK. Let’s hear.

[Music]

Rebecca: How do you feel?

Ben: I don’t like it.

Rebecca: What?

Ben: I love it! It’s quite catchy. I can sing together: Na na na na na na na~

Ben & Rebecca: Hey, Jude~

Ben & Rebecca: This is for today. 本次節目由504 吳苡薰 陳永鑫 錄製播出。


沒有留言:

張貼留言